Sunday, June 07, 2009

New HiFi

Music and song help to distress and enlighten your life. They are important in my life, I cannot image that I have not been playing any of it for the past 2 years, since my old Hifi spoiled. The problem started with the cassette, followed by the CD and that called the end of the whole function of the HiFi.

Finally yesterday I managed to get a new HiFi at a warehouse sale. It was $20 cheaper (I know it is only $20 cheaper, but it is still a saving) then the retail price. I was excited that I felt I had completed one important mission that I had delayed for very long..

A bit scared when I was trying to connect the wire from the HiFi set to the two speakers. After several trial and error, finally I have the whole HiFi system up. Wow! A pack on my shoulder that I did something great. I just love the moment of enjoying the music and song again..

Life is beautiful when it is fill with song and music..

No comments: