Saturday, January 17, 2009

I guess you must be wondering what is this picture about. One DOVE shampoo, two packets of chrysanthemum tea drink, one jug of jam and an umbrella. You might be wondering what so special about these items. Let me share with you the story.

My shampoo is finishing soon and I need to get one soon, I was looking around for a jug of jam for my bread and I thought of trying the organic jam but the price is a bit expensive, Chinese New Years is coming and I need to standby some drinks for my guest. Althought I do not like soft drink, but I need to have drink for my guest, and my current umbrella is heavy and it adds weight on my handbag. However, I am too occupied in my work and the gorcery shop closed by the time I am off from work.

These items were on my mind and I told myself that I need to go and buy, especially my shampoo and drinks which are more urgent, the jam and umbrella are not that important yet, though I wish I can get it too. However, I have no time to get them and the organic jam is too expensive, hence the thought of getting the itmes has been delayed for awhile.

Oneday I received the Crabtree & Evelyn's organis jam as a Christmas gift during the office christmas' lukcy draw. I thought to myself, hey, isn't it this is what I was thinking of getting an organic jam sometime ago and now I got it free. Yes! it is free! it is Orgnic Jam!

Sometime ago, I signed for a seminar on Resilient Family. The seminar is on a Saturday morning 9am. I thought of giving the seminar a miss because it is too early in the morning, I am just too lazy to wake up so early in a Saturday monring, but I have already signed up for the seminar and I don't wish to backout at the last minutes for what I have signed up or am suppose to do. So I went for the seminar. Guess what, I received a bag of goodies at the end of the seminar and I saw two packets of drink, a bottle of shampoo, an umbrealla and some brochures in the goodies bag. Back home, I took out the items, and I thought to myself that isn't it these are the items I am suppose to get and here is it. Free!, yes it is free! I did not have to come out any cents, by the way, the seminar is also free of charge. The items are exactly, Yes IT IS EXACTLY what I want to get it...One DOVE shampoo, two packets of chrysanthemum tea drink, and a light weight umbrella. WOW!, quickly I took a picture of it and capture it in my blog of how God has actually hear and know my thoughts! He has provide my daily needs.

Some thoughts. God knows my every thought, even on my daily needs. So what about "BIG" needs that I wish for? I have been praying on the "BIG" needs but it has not happen yet. What is the reasons for not happening? Why God is not giving the "BIG" needs to me? I have no answer for it and I am still finding out. Could it be that I still need to wait for it? Just like the DOVE shampoo, two packets of chrysanthemum tea drink, and a light weight umbrella? I need to wait and till the day come God will provide it. Does it mean I need to be patient and wait? I don't know what is the answer at these moment.

1 comment:

J.H said...

It's always harder said than done. But I guess most of christian know that God timing is perfect, and His thought is higher than our thought. I am in the middle of waiting for my BIG wish to come too. It's quite a comforting thought that we know we had God who cares, and I truly encouraged after reading your story :-)