Just came back from a short run around the F1 race track and I am glad that I still can run. Have not run for a short while and I was hesitated when I ask my colleague to go for a run. Nevertheless I think I achieved something, at least I completed the short F1 race track. A good start for me.
Exercise is good, I guess it is needless to mention that, but to carry your weight and run, it is a challenge and you need a lot of determination and focus. Otherwise, one can give up very easily.
It is always good to get a buddy to run and to encourage you. Along the way back to office, we passed by a lot of good food stalls and it was very tempting especially when I realized I have $10 in my little pouch! Haha...determination and focus. Keep my pouch and continue my journey back to office. Hopefully I will continue next week and we aim to achieve a bit more distance than today. JiaYou!
No comments:
Post a Comment