Hot! Hot!, the weather was super hot this few weeks!
The temperatures have hit a scorching 34 deg C and according to Naitonal Environment Agency (NEA) that the heat is not likely to let up until well into next week when light winds many provide some relief.
May is traditionally the second hottest month of the year, with average temperature falling between 24.7 deg C and 31.6 deg C, but I hope it did not hit 35.4deg C which happend in May 2005.
My house's fan is on high power the whole day, which translated my PUB bill is going to be very expensive for this month. Add on it there is also the water bill, cos I drank a lot of water.
The worst news I read in the newspaper...many hot spots have popped up and forest and land fires are starting now which mean haze are coming and if the wind direction changes to the north, the haze will be blown towards Singapore, which translated the weather is going to be super HOT! Oh dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment