there is this note book on my dinner table, was given by my boss last Christmas and the front cover said
If you seek God
you will know Him,
If you know God,
you will love Him,
If you love God,
you will obey Him,
the words said so much of what i had went through the hard time and I guess through the hard time, I got closer to Him and love Him more, but...but till now, I am still not obeying Him in some ways. it sound weird, i know it. it is not easy to be a child of God, especially with the many temptations around me and the many times I am trying to rational why this and not that, why i can't, why i have to...the lists go on. whatever it is...sometime i fear and sometime i know that i should obey Him. life is so complicated, i thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment