Monday, August 11, 2008

Irresponsible man at the bus stop

I reached the bus stop this morning wanted to catch a bus to work, suddenly this weird man talking to me.

Man: you free to bring this handbag to the police station. I am not free and need to rush to work. If you pass by the police station could you bring it to the station. I am not free and need to rush to work (he repeated it again and again to me)

Me: Huh???? Er??? (You can image my sotong face thinking what this man doing)

Then I realised an old lady (the man pointed to an old lady standing opposite him) picked up this lady's handbag from the bus stop and passed it to this man. Because both are "too busy" to bring the handbag to the police station and are rushing to somewhere, this man is trying to pass the handbag to me to do something. So, could you see the merry-go-round situation at the bus stop.

The man kept repeating this sentence " I am not free. I need to rush to work. Can you bring it to the police station." In my heart, I was thinking I am also rushing to work, furthermore I am late for work, and you just passed the bag to me and you board the bus to work. What an unhelpful and irresponsible man. He just threw his responsibilities to me and expected me to do something. I was so angry with his action and irresponsible behaviour!

I searched through the bag for any contact number to contact the owner. There are thousand of important documents and cards inside the handbag and the owner must be panic right now. How could she has left her handbag at the bus stop. It was so silly of her. Anyway, after managed to contact her, I realised that the handbag was actually dropped off from her car after she alighted her son.

I still could not forget that irresponsible man at the bus stop who just simply throw the bag into my care and himself board the bus and go.

1 comment:

J.H said...

gosh, I can't imagine that *faintz*