Recent weeks, I felt that I am super lazy. Went straight home after work, took my dinner, watched TV and went to sleep when time is up to go to bed. It went on for a few weeks, and I felt I am super lazy...like a pig (this remind me of my colleague always said she is a pig, cos she eat and sleep...hahaha...).
Wake up! wake up! I think I am wasting my time, doing nothing.
Need to start doing exercise which I have stopped for the last few weeks because I am lazy.
Need to start getting my brain to work again which I have also kind of stopped for the last few weeks.
But.
Somtimes, it is just good to be lazy and lays around doing nothing : )
But.
Cannot be too long, or else I am behaving like a old woman cos my movement start to go slow.
No comments:
Post a Comment