I had a crazy shopping yesterday at the Jurong East Point. It started with just a simple shopping time to spend with my mom. We were shopping at John Little and mom told me that we could get $12 discount if we bought $60 and above. That sound good. Which mean I only pay $48 to get a $60 goods. Hmm...good ideas!
Here we go, picked up a few pieces of clothes and paid at the counter. We got two lucky dips too. Mom got at $5 voucher and me...wow!...I got a $50 voucher...on top of it...I could enjoy $12 discount if I spend $60 and above. That means, in total I have $62 free shopping voucher. Well, here we go again...shopping and shopping. We spent more than 4 hours at John Little.
Finally, I went home happily and satisfied with 6 new pieces of shirt! Well...when I think about, I had actually wanted to top up my wardrobe cos my clothes are getting old and it needed to change. I was only prepared to spend little but God is amazing. He blessed me with 6 pieces of new clothes with little money I spent. I only spent $48 for $74 worth of clothes! Wow!...thank you Lord for such a wonderful GIFT!
1 comment:
amen to that, praise the lord!
Post a Comment