Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Never know there are many cancer people surround me.

He is 72 age has stomach cancer and it is at his 4th stage. Time is getting short for him and he is struggling with the lost memory, pain and the many activities he cannot do it anymore.

Never know that she is my company ex-staff and her daughter is suffering in her 4th stage cancer and mother is raising fund to save her daughter. Read here for details

Life. We realise it only when the second hands is ticking faster than it should be.

1 comment:

J.H said...

Hi sis,
yes, I heard about little Charmaine as well... I heard the money is raised meeting its target, now I hope the treatment is effective. On 2nd May, a boy from England just died after 1 year battling neuroblastoma (the same cancer charmaine had). Apparently he had a replase :-(