"Extra 20 cents charge for takeway" Since 2008 when the oil purchase raises, we are charged 20 cents for takeaway food. Sound weird, why are we charged 20 cents for takeway food? OIC, it is the plastic container we have to pay.
I could not justify the rational for paying extra 20 cents because of the container cost when I am actually helping the stall owner saving on their labour cost in collecting and washing the bowl, saving in water bill since it is dispoable container and no washing required. Help to keep their store clean and dry, since there is no washing of a pail of bowls etc. All these saving are more than 20 cents and yet we are charged extra 20 cents for all these good cause.
Nevertheless, there is any side of story about green environment. Hey, in this case, isn't it better we bring our own container? I like the ideas of bringing my own container, at least I know I am the only one using it. Could you image the bowl, fork and spoon you are taking actually used by many people before you!
What if every stall starts to charge 20 cents less if you bring your own container, fork and spoon or chopstick? I think the stall will invite a lot of customers and their business will be better. The stall could even tie up with container suppliers to sell their container pertaining. What a bright ideas I have : p unfortunately I do not have a stall but I can consider about bringing my own container the next time when I takeway my own food.
I like this container. I could not figure out the size whether it is for adult or children portion. But the design and colours have attracted me when I was searching for container.
The other is from Tupperware lunch set I like the colour and it cheer up your lunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment