As usual, every morning when I flip through the newspaper, it will featured some celebrities wearing a revealing outfit showing the full bust and the many "promises" in the newspaper advertisement that you can get the full bust as what the celebrities have. The price you paid is little. (I believe there is a higher price you have to pay and you will only find it out half way through the treatment, that you have no choice but to pay for it. Will you get a half done bust if you do not pay? I am wondering, anyway.)
The advertisement also come with a statement from the celebrities that said it has help them to look confident, sexy, feminine and feel like a real woman. Hmmm...I could not help but find it amused. By having showing a half bust, wearing a revealing outfit and create the attention in the crowd, will make one feel confident, sexy, feminine and like a real woman?
Any how, I believe many women knew what are the purposes and the obejctive of the advertisement. BUT. Some how, at the end, the advertisement still take over the logic of one person's mind. At the end, the winner is the advertisement. No..no...I am not saying that the advertisement has taken over my logic thinking. I am not going for the bust enhancement. I think this is crazy! What I am saying is that the power of advertisement that it can brain-washed a person's mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment