Sunday, July 06, 2008

Rent a bag

Bag, either small or big, for causal use, shopping use or going for a function, is one of the accessories a lady cannot not to have it. We have to make sure our bag match our dressing and the funtion we are going. One can make you feel miserable during the whole funtion if your bag is kind of mismatch with your occasion or your dressing.

If you are rich, that is you will have many types, kinds of bags to match your occasion. But not for people who are not that rich to have many matching bags for different occasion. It is not that cheap to own a branded bag (I will love to have one, but I know my pocket does not permit it).

Here is one website http://www.thatbagiwant.com/ where one can rent a bag and I thought it is really cool. I did not have to come out a sum of money to buy it and yet I still can have it for an occasion.

Delivery is 4 hours advance and they deliver it to your doorstep (cool!). However, booking has to be 2 days in advance (that is reasonable). Rental are on a weekly basis with rental range from $39 to $89 a week (price look reasonable). You can rent it up to 12 weeks.

I went to the website, overall it looks good, except I find that the range is kind of a bit little. Not many selection for dinning purpose, you know the kind which is small and handy type where you can carry on hand and make you look elegant. Maybe sometime in the future they will add on more range of bags and more for dinning purposes. I have not try to rent it yet, but I should if one day when I need it to attend a function. Overall, it is a good ideas to rent a bag then to own it.

2 comments:

J.H said...

I think I've been missing quite a bit from you blog here :-)
Must visit more often!!!

Carrot n Veg Thought said...

haha...you must be busy busy.