Monday, December 31, 2007

We Thank Thee

We thank Thee for the morning light, For rest and Shelter through the night,

For health and food, For love and friends, For all Thy goodness ends.

Our God is great, our God is good, And we will thank Him as we should.

By great hand we all are fed; He gives our daily bread.

We thank Thee for the summer breeze. For song of birds, for shade of trees,

For stars that glitter in the sky, We thank Thee, Lord on high.

Praises I & II, Ron Hamilton, Shelly Hamilton

I thank God for the daily care He has given to me that I have no lack in my life.

Day by day I cast my trust unto Him that He will take care of everything in our life.

I wish all my friends who are reading this blog will have a blessed 2008 and let us trust Him with our whole heart, soul and mind.

No comments: